Reishi mushroom extract, also known as Ling-Zhi (Chinese), has shown in recent studies to be helpful for heart health,including normal cholesterol, blood pressure, and circulatory system support. Ganoderma/Reishi mushroom contains a high amount of polysaccharides, which are essential for proper functioning of the immune system
Latin name: Ganoderma lucideum(Curtis) P.Karst.
Part used: Fruitbody
Polysaccharides , BETA D Glucan , Triterpene, Protein, Reishi acid A
Beta D Glucan 1%,2%
1. Increasing disease resistance and normalize bodily functions.
2. Enhancing immune system function.
3. Anti-tumor,protect liver.
4. Activated heart and blood vessel functions,anti-aging, anti-nerve weakness,treat high blood pressure,treat diabetes.
5. Treating chronic bronchitis and bronchia asthma,anti-hypersusceptibility and beautify.
6. Prolong life and anti-aging, improve the skin health care.
7. Anti-radiation, inhibit tumor growth, prevent postoperative recurrence of cancers, reduce side-effects during chemotherapy or radiotherapy, such as mitigate the pains, suppress hair loss, etc.
8. Anti-cardiovascular diseases via germanium eliminating toxins from blood, anti-hypertension, lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
9. Enhancing detoxification, thus improving liver function and repairing of liver tissue injury.
10. Lucid ganoderma extract has a significant efficacy on removing anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti-amnesia, improve sleep, and has a better auxiliary effect on neurasthenia, fatigue syndrom, menopausal syndrom and Alzheimers disease.
11. Anti-cancer activity.
12. Immunity system enhancement.
13. Cardiovascular health.
14. Liver protective effects.
15. Nerve system support.
16. Reishi mushroom extract is reputed as the elixir of life since ancient times, and is a rare and traditional chinese medicine.
17. Reishi mushroom extract is used for treatment of general fatigue and weakness , asthma, insomnia, and cough.
18. Reishi mushroom extract can also preserve the vigour, strengthen the physique, have a rosy complexion.
19. Prolong life, curing the consumptive disease.